Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Producer, Consumers, and Decomposers

hello I'm cbgyo65 and The topic that I will be talking about today is going to be producers, consumers, and decomposer's.Three interesting things I learned about this topic is that producers only get eaten they don't eat at all well actually they are able to make their own food with out going out to find it. But consumers have to go out and find there food like to eat plants (producers).Then decomposer's brake down all the consumer's and producers that are now dead to create nutrients and bring back producers .Two other interesting facts that I learned from another source is that another word for producers is autotroph an another word for consumer is heterotroph. I got those pieces of information from http://www.uic.edu/classes/bios/bios101/ecosys/sld009.htm.In my opinion I would think it would be better to be a autotroph because you wouldn't have to hunt or kill anything you have an advantage.

No comments: