Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Class response of Arctic Tale

The response that I am doing is from the movie we watch not to long ago called the Arctic Tale. The movie was about how the animals in the arctics life could change horribly because of climate changes.Three interesting facts I learned was that just because of climate every animals way of survival,and how the walruses swam 200 miles for land and survival and the polar bear took a very big risk and swam 200 miles too, also I found it very interesting that the male polar bear let the female polar bear eat what the male polar bear caught especially if the male almost died trying to get the walruses.These climate changes are a real big threat to the 22,000 polar bears left. Polar bears are suffering from a loss if arctic sea ice.I got this information from newscientist.com.So in my opinion this why we should stop Global Warming.

No comments: